Friday 10 June 2011

First Blog

Hi All,
 As today I am writing my first blog. So it will be a kind of description of mine.
 My name is Gulshan Mathur and m 23yrs of age m not a celeb or a business man but some day I'll be one of the big names. I know m kind of ambitious not too much but expecting from your life is a kind of good thing. There are many things I believe in...they'll be told as my blog progress.
 I feel we are living in a hypocrite world and no one from outside is making it this like, we are making this like this. Well the reasons will be discussed later on the same.
  I have a small family of four members including me My father Sh.D.P. Mathur, my mother Mrs. Nisha Mathur and my lovely sis Priyanka. My father is an advocate in Patiala House Court, New Delhi. My mother is a real tough character as she is a social worker,she teaches some slum area kids and she manages almost all the household work single handedly.My sis is currently working with Just-Dial Services as an IRO.
N there is actually a special some1 but as always no story can be straight and simple so this is also a bit twisted. And she is a family to me but she doesn't like it.....I mean she doesn't love me...as obvious am in a love trio n trying to be an exception..although I know it is not possible..!!
  "I've loved you from the start..
   No matter how far apart,
   you will always be here in my heart...
  I love you,
  this is no lie..
  I will love you..
  until the day I die..!!"-just to describe my feelings for her

Well its enough for today..c ya
gud nite, sd, tc

Gulshan Mathur

No comments:

Post a Comment