Tuesday 14 June 2011

Preparation

Hi,
 As in last blog I told you bout my self. Now I am gonna tell you something more. I told you about my family n all nw m gonna tell you about me. As I am pursuing MCA m in 3rd sem n well I am still not done with all the exams of BCA. I do hav a back log for a sub named as TCP/IP prac which is due on next month. I am hoping that I'll do fine and I'll clear this exam, so I can go for convocation this year. I am really excited about that,actually from the beggining we have seen that guys n gals go for their convocation wearing a long black coat with a big black square shape hat. And after receiving their degree they throw their caps in the air that is the most amazing n beautiful part in those movies of the convocation...
 Well I guess you understand now how amazing an amusing that sounds to me. Well the title is preparation and I feel that you guys now knows, for what I am actually preparing these days. But if I would say that you are so wrong then how will you react to it.
 Yes actually it is not..not true that I am only working for my exams these days. Actually their is something happening in my life and I am trying to prepare my self for something big. I was aware of that this time would come some day and I have to face it with all my heart but no one can acutally prepare for something like this. Now you'll think why I lead my self for such situatiuon, sometimes in your life you have to think only for present not for future when you knw that there is no such thing like future. yeah it may not sound good to you, but its true...
 The one I love, faceing some difficulties to have me in her life may be I am kinda annoying her or may be its all the situation is leading towards it...I've learned that if you really love, set it free. I mean if you love someone you should let them go...love is always in your heart if someone can't feel it, you can not bind them or can not impose upon them.
 So now I am preparing myself to take a decision that if she want to go I have to let her go & if she want to stay and keep myself as her good friend I would love to do that. Now its all upto her and to my God both have to decide what is gonna happen next. I've always loved her unconditionally and now I feel that she is actually aware of that I am full heartedly in love with her.
 I can't say that I am prepared for it but I hav to do whatever the need is....

Love u all & take care
Gulshan Mathur

3 comments:

  1. Gulshan Bro I can understand ur feelings...Even I am also in the same league.
    But yaa in my case there is no trio, the simple thing is my special one doesnt feel anything for me. I mean she doesnt love anyone, but unable to see me as her life partner. I am in a fix. I love her a lot. I have left it to almighty.
    regards
    ur friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Abhinav as I need lot of it nw..

    ReplyDelete